Most of the people have ear pain problem. Sometimes cause is known and sometimes cause is not known. Ear pain is one of the symptoms ear infections. Some earache causes can be other than ear infections. You can easily treat these problems at home by following the home remedies for ear pain. If you know what helps earache pain and what is the cause of ear pain you can also prevent ear pain by minimizing the risk factors. To prevent ear infection must read the following mentioned methods.
Common Home Remedies for Ear Pain
Ear pain is mostly because of ear infection and there are multiple causes of ear infection. Common Home remedies for ear pain are following.
Ginger is also an effective method for treating the ear pain. Ginger naturally exhibits the properties of reducing pain and inflammation. It can be use in the following ways.
- Firstly make fresh juice of ginger and now apply it to your ear. This will prevent ear infection and ear pain.
- Another way is to use grater ginger. Take one teaspoon grated ginger root and add olive oil ( 2 tablespoons) in it. Leave these mixtures for 5 minutes and then apply to your ear this is what helps earache pain reduction.
Neem is the natural ingredient which has anti fungal and antibacterial properties for minimizing the infection. Use of neem can reduce your ear pain ultimately preventing ear infection.
- Take neem leaves and crush them proper for extraction of its juice. Now apply this juice of neem to your ear for prevention of earache.
- Another method to use neem is with the help of cotton. Take a cotton ball and soak it in neem oil. Place this cotton ball soaked in neem oil into your ear for few minutes.
Use of Hair Dryer
You must be surprised to hear this but use of hair dryer is also an effective way of curing ear pain. It can be used in different ways.
- With the help of hair dryer you can provide moist heat to your ear which is best for alleviating ear pain.
- Whenever you take bath instead of using towel, go for blow dryer for your hair. Apply heat at some distance from the ear which will also reduce pain.
These are the home remedies for ear pain and infection in ear. If anyone is having ear pain you can easily follow these tips. All the ingredients which are being used are easily available and very economical.