Amebiasis is diseases condition, that is an infection in the intestine and causative agent is Entamoeba histolytica. It is inflammation of the intestines caused by the parasite. Amebiasis is seen a common problem in unhygienic areas or places with poor sanitation system. Contaminated food and water when ingested can cause amebiasis. This problem is common usually in youngsters and children. Amebiasis presents with following symptoms diarrhea which causes loss of body fluids, vomiting, bloody stools and other symptoms include, pain and cramps in abdomen, flatulence, dehydration etc. All these symptoms are mild. There are many home remedies for amebiasis. Use of home remedies for amebiasis can help to get rid of this condition.
Best Home Remedies for Amebiasis
If you have amebiasis, it can be treated at home by the utilization of home remedies for amebiasis.
Use of Coconut
Coconut is considered good for the condition of amebiasis because it is best anti-parasitic as it protects and strengthens our immune system. Both coconut fruit and its oil are helpful in treating this problem.
- Coconut water intake is excellent for maintaining the loss of fluid from the body in case of diarrhea.
- Eating coconut oil approximately 2 or 3 tablespoon is also effective home remedies for amebiasis.
Use of Guava
Guava fruit has unique taste and properties as it shows acidic action on causative agent of amebiasis ultimately curing the condition. It can be utilized in the following way to get benefit of it natural actions against diseases.
- Take almost 5 leaves of guava and wash these leaves.
- Keep the leaves in sunlight and let these dry.
- When the leaves are dried crush them to get ground leaves.
- Intake of these ground leaves daily with water helps for the amebiasis condition
Use of Bael
Bael is tree with fruits on it. Its fruits carry antimicrobial actions in it. Unripe form of bae tree is more effective for the treatment of amebiasis as it helps in killing all type of germs present in the body because of it higher acid content in unripe form.
- Take unripe Bael fruit, and roast it on an open fire.
- Now remove the pulp form the fruit and add some sugar for sweet taste
- Sugar can be replaced with honey for best results
- Mix sugar and pulp well to get homogenous mixture.
Eating this mixture once daily at bed time for one week is best for amebiasis
Use of Oregano
Herbs like oregano are also good for treating amebiasis because of their antibiotic and antioxidant action against parasitic infections in the body. Oregano, in addition, has antispasmodic action which reduces pain and cramps.
- Take one lemon squeeze it in glass of water
- Add oregano oil 2/3 drops in lemon water mixture
- Mix it well and drink three times every day
This can help you in treatment of amebiasis.
Amebiasis can be treated by all these above mentioned home remedies for amebiasis. Follow these home remedies for amebiasis and stay healthy.