We often face this problem of dried and chapped lips and these are cause because of dehydration. Cracks appear on the lips and these are also painful as well. Dry skin and lips give very dull look and these should be treated as well. For the home lip treatment causes for dry lips must be known. Our lips does not contain any oil glands which can keep them moist or prevent them drying so the need tips for lip care naturally and you must follow any home lip treatment.
One of the main causes of dry lips is due to dehydration. Drink plenty of water in a day so that your lips will not dry out and chapped. Drinking water also keeps your skin fresh and maintains the pink color of your lips as well. Another cause is rolling over the tongue on your lips. When you roll tongue on the lips the saliva contains enzyme which damages the lips leading to black, dried and chapped lips. To keep your lips fresh and to maintain pink color drink water and avoid tongue rolling on lips
Best Home Remedies for Chapped Lips
Here are the best home remedies for chapped lips treatment. All needed things used in this tips of home lip treatment are easily available in your kitchen.
Use of Castor Oil
Best tips for lip care naturally include the use of castor oil along with other different ingredients. Take the following ingredients:
Castor oil 1 teaspoon
Lemon Juice few drops
Glycerin 1 teaspoon
- Take the above mentioned ingredients and mix them properly to make a mixture
- Apply this castor oil to your lips and massage with it.
- You can apply it several times a day or apply it at night time.
- Rinse your lips with water and apply lip balm in the morning
- You can simply apply castor oil as well to get rid of chapped lips
Use of Milk Cream
Best and effective home remedies for chapped lips also include the use of milk cream. Take these things
- Take fresh milk cream and apply it to your lips and rub it for at least 10 minutes
- Afterwards take cotton ball and dip in lukewarm water and cleanse your lips with it.
- Use this method twice a day to get rid of chapped lips.
Use of Cucumber
Cucumber is rich in water and is considered best among home remedies for chapped lips.
- Take cucumber slices and rub these slices on your chapped and dried lips.
- Keep rubbing for 10 – 15 minutes and then leave for sometimes.
- Than wash your lips with water.
- You can use this method several times a day to get immediate and effective results
These are the ways of how to get lighter lips naturally. Must try these best home remedies for chapped lips to get pink and attractive lips.