Staph infection stands for Staphylococcus infection which means group of infections which are caused due to bacterium staphylococcus. Among staphylococcus most common causative agent is staphylococcus aureus. These infections include lung infection, heart infection, blood, skin and nasal staph infection. These are also MRSA bacteria i-e Methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus so mrsa alternative treatments are used. Common infections caused by Staphyloccocus bacteria are following
- Food poisoning
There are many other infections which are caused by these bacteria and lead to pain and fever. There are some home remedies for staph infection and for staph infection pain relief.
Easy Home Remedies for Staph Infection
Best Home Remedies for staph infection which are very common are given here. These are best treatment for staph infection.
Use of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar naturally has got many properties among which most important properties are anti-inflammatory and antibiotic actions. It can be used in the following way
- Take raw apple cider vinegar and mix it with water in equal quantities
- Apply this solution at site of staph infection
- You can use this method twice daily.
- You can also drink it by adding honey into this solution.
Use of Oregano Oil
Oregano Oil has also got antibiotic properties naturally because of various components present in it. In this way it can be used as staph treatment or mrsa alternative treatment.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add almost ten drops of oregano oil into.
- Mix them well and apply this mixture to infectious site.
- Leave it for few hours and then wash with water.
Use of Golden Seal
Golden seal has antiseptic and antibacterial properties which make it useful in staph infections along with it, golden seal also helps in strengthening immune system. It can be used in the following way.
- Take one cup of hot water and add 2 tablespoons of golden seal in it.
- Steep this solution for twenty minutes and then pass through strainer
- Apply this solution to the site of infection with the help of cotton ball
- You can use this method thrice a day to get excellent results.
These are the home remedies for staph infection. These infections should be treated immediately because these are contagious and spread from person to person.