Most of the people have problem of shoulder pain but it is not any disease but it can be caused due to any underlying disease. Sometimes excessive use of your arms can lead to pain in shoulder or it may be because of any other activity that causes stress on your shoulder muscles too. One of the reasons of shoulder pain is lifting more weight while doing workup in gym. Now a day’s mostly people spend most of their time sitting in front of laptop of computers that is also common cause of shoulder pain. Shoulder muscles become stiff and stretched leading to pain and discomfort. Treatment of shoulder pain is not difficult you can easily treat it at home by following some home remedies for shoulder pain.
Best Home Remedies for Shoulder Pain
To reduce the shoulder pain you can use massage as treatment of shoulder pain. Massage will help you to relax the stretched muscles of your arm and make them free of tension by improving circulation of blood in that area.
- Take mustard, sesame or olive oil which one is easily available for you.
- Warm this oil to extent which is bearable by should skin
- Now use this oil to massage your arm with it.
- After doing massage with it covers your arm for some time with some cloth.
- Repeat this method until the pain vanishes away
This is one of the easiest and best methods for whole shoulder and back shoulder pain relief.
Turmeric has been used for treatment of pain and inflammation from years and it is proved effective too. It can be used for arm shoulder joint pain and have relief.
- Take coconut oil and turmeric powder in the required quantities.
- Mix both of them together to get a paste.
- Apply this paste on your shoulder and rub it gently over your shoulder.
- When it is dried wash your shoulder with warm water to rinse it.
- Repeat this procedure until you get relief from pain
Try this turmeric method to get treatment of shoulder pain as it comes among best home remedies for shoulder pain.
Use of Ginger
Natural ingredients are always best because these are totally harmless and treat your condition or diseases as well. Ginger is the natural way of getting rid of shoulder pain because it has certain properties of reducing inflammation, pain and it maintains the blood circulation as well to the normal level.
- Ginger can be used in the form of ginger tea for curing back and shoulder pain
- To make ginger tea simply add ginger to the water and boil it for sometime
- Afterwards strain it and have cup of ginger tea
- Drinking it twice a day will give your quick relief.
There are some shoulder pain therapy exercises as well which you can follow to treat your shoulder pain or you can go for these home remedies for shoulder pain as both are free of side effects.