People who don’t take care of their skin face many skin problems and the wrinkles appear in young age. Taking special care of the skin is necessary, especially for females because acne or other skin related issues can ruin the overall look. Many individuals are aware of the fact that baking soda is beneficial for skin, but they don’t know how to use it. They also have no information about the products that can be mixed with it to make a mask. Given below are the methods of preparing the baking soda facial mask.
Baking Soda & Water Mask
This method of making a mask is simple as there is no need of more than 2 products. Just water, which is not warm and baking soda, is required.
- Take 4 to 5 drops of water and mix one and a half tbsp of baking soda in it for making a paste.
- Apply the paste on the whole face, but it should be away from the eyes.
- Relax for five to eight minutes and don’t use cold water for washing the mask.
This method can be used for every type of skin, but if the skin is oily then it should be applied for more time.
Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Mask
In the second method, take baking soda & apple cider vinegar.
- Take 2 tbsp of baking soda and add 8 to 10 drops of vinegar in it.
- One should be careful while making this mask because the whole mixture will be ruined if the vinegar is added immediately. It requires to be added slowly.
- Spread the paste on the whole area and relax for half an hour.
- Itching is normal if the person uses this mask because it contains vinegar. So, there is no need to worry due to the itching.
This mask cleans the pores and makes the skin fresh. The face should be washed with a cleanser at the end of the treatment.
Baking Soda & Sugar Mask
Here is a third mask for which 3 products are required, including lemon, brown sugar and baking soda.
- Take 2 tablespoons of baking soda and put 2 tablespoons of granulated brown sugar in it.
- Mix well and then add a quarter cup of lemon juice in the mixture.
- Massage the face with the mixture and allow it to stay on the skin for fifteen minutes.
This mask is great for oily skin as it cleans the pores.
Baking Soda & Orange Juice Mask
This method requires orange juice instead of water to make a paste. Orange juice contains Vitamin C which is great for making the skin glow and the juice works perfectly in reducing the pore size.
- Take 1 teaspoon of orange juice and mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda in it.
- Rub this paste on the skin in round motions.
- After rubbing it for a couple of minutes, relax for just twenty minutes.
- Clean the paste from the face and use the moisturizer at the end.
Many useful baking soda facial mask methods are written above from which one can choose according to the skin type.